Nicole McConville, Virtual Assistant
I believe in making business better.
My expertise lets me support professionals, providing a dedicated behind-the-scenes service that develops and strengthens the core of every business I work with.
Businesses that use the services of a virtual resource work efficiently, effectively and seamlessly. Why? Because it allows them to tap into an experienced support for their business without wasting a resource allocation. It also cuts away all of the regulatory costs that are associated with the recruitment of a permanent staff member. My clients tell me that it is a valuable service that is key to the growth of their business, and the flexibility it gives them, without doubt, always exceeds their expectations.
A proven track record with a passion for administration:
- My formal secretarial training led me to a successful career working with some of Australia’s leading organisations, including Brashs, Country Road, National Bank (NAB) and Nufarm.
- Working in a corporate environment ignited a passion in me to deliver the best assistance service amidst the pressure and demands of the job.
Multiple skills and a commitment to excellence:
- I further completed a qualification in Human Resources which has enabled me to diversify and combine my PA role with HR-focused tasks.
- For a number of years, I’ve worked as a Recruitment Consultant, screening and hiring the best PAs and support staff for established and growing businesses. I am experienced in knowing exactly what today's business environments demand.
- Excellence has become a rule in every task I complete. With this in mind, I started The Red Button in 2009, equipped with my skills and abilities. Businesses that need the support, but don’t need a permanent staff member, can now have their peace of mind.
- With every new client, I continue to learn and love what I do. I help businesses be their best and operate as efficiently as they can, allowing them to grow their business, seek new opportunities, and capitalise on what they do best.